Wednesday 8 July 2009

Petition: Sony need to sort out the yellow light of death!


I just found the following thread on the EU Forum


I just got the yellow light of death on my ps3 after a couple of years of owning it and I am out of warranty and really dont want to pay £145 to fix it.

Sony need to fix this yellow light of death thing. After paying as much as people do for the ps3, Sony could at least make sure it works there is clearly something wrong at the sony manufacturing end because to many people that have had their ps3 die on them for it to be a coincidence.

Sony need to fix this problem as its really not fair on us, the customers, the least they could do is repair or replace the ps3 free of charge outwith warranty.

Petitions do not generally work when it comes to Sony, and I realise that, but by commenting on this thread you, like me, want this changed. This may not help me in my situation and I may just have to stump up the cash to get mine fixed but it might help you when your ps3 dies and Sony want you to pay for thier mistake.

LINK FOR THE FORUM POST


No comments:

Post a Comment