Friday 10 July 2009

Football Management Games On The PS3


Whatever happened to football manager games there is yet to be one on the PlayStation 3

LMA manager 2007
Was the last in the series to be released on PC, PS2 and Xbox360.The series is currently on hold, after Codemasters decided not to create anymore games until further notice. The reason for doing so, was to focus on other projects. There is a speculation that Codemasters will start to work on LMA Manager 2011 in 2010.

Premier Manager
Between 2002 and 2009, seven more versions of Premier Manager were released by Zoo Digital. Each with minor graphical, interface and statistic upgrades. All were released on just the Windows and PlayStation 2 platforms only with the exception of the 2004 and 2005 versions which were released for the Game Boy Advance system as well. Because Premier Manager 2005 regarded places such as Tibet and Hong Kong as separate states, the game was banned in China by the Ministry of Culture. Premier Manager 09 is the current version of Zoo Digital's Premier Manager game, released in 2009 for the Windows, PlayStation 2 systems.

Football Manager
Is mostly a PC title

Championship Manager
Mostly release's on the PC, 2008 was on Windows PC and Mac OS X.2009 is yet to release but will be PC and Mac only.

I do miss playing games like Premier Manager and LMA Manager on my PlayStation 2.And the FIFA series games are just not the same in depth having only a limited amount of 15 seasons and transfers that don't feel very realistic. I'm hoping we do end up seeing Football management games on the PlayStation 3 this was one of the things that made the PlayStation 2 great by having a huge amount of different genres and games. If we all ask Zoo Digital(makers of Premier Manager) and Codemasters (makers of the LMA Manager series) to bring there games to the PlayStation 3 they might see there is a demand and make Football Management games for the PlayStation 3.




6 comments:

  1. I loved LMA Manager too. I find these new games that are being released on the PC a bit too in depth. I loved the simplicity of LMA. My only worry if they do bring it out for the PS3 is that my wife will probably divorce me as I tend to get hooked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lma manager 2011 would complete my life. I would buy 10 copies

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like this, thanks for share admin :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome article, it was exceptionally helpful! I simply began in this and I'm becoming more acquainted with it better! Cheers, keep doing awesome! soccer news

    ReplyDelete
  5. You made such an interesting piece to read, giving every subject enlightenment for us to gain knowledge. Thanks for sharing the such information with us to read this... visit ds4windows

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would like to say that this blog really convinced me to do it! Thanks, very good post. อัพเดทข่าวกีฬาก่อนไคร

    ReplyDelete