Tuesday 18 August 2009

Sack Boy had an Accident ....

I've been feeling a bit guilty lately. When I first brought my PS3 home the first thing I done was play LittleBig Planet. I spent HOURS on that game. Then after completing it there was a vast array of custom made levels. THEN went on the PSN to download new costumes for the little fella.
Life was simple back then....

But now my games collection is increasing, the demos are coming thick and fast and the PS Store is releasing more and more classic games that can't be ignored, my Sack Boy sits alone in the corner...

New costumes are fun and all, but nothing more than aesthetics. What we need to rejuvenate this brilliant game is something new... Some new element to enhance the gameplay... Something... Wet?



That's right- LBP was gone all Kevin Costner. We're still awaiting more news, but this is enough to tickle my interest.
This will definately make me pick the game back up and give Sack Boy a great, big, plutonic cuddle!

Next week- some MANLY news.

-- BIZNITCH --

No comments:

Post a Comment