Tuesday 23 March 2010

Review – God of War III


More than 5 years ago the God of War series started Kratos on a journey that has been as exciting as it has been bloody. The final installment of the series is here, and it doesn’t disappoint.

If you are a fan of the series, then you already know that God of War and God of War II were remastered and released for the PlayStation 3 in the God of War Collection (see our review here), and God of War III takes up where they left off, but the previous games aren’t a prerequisite in order to follow the story line.

Almost everything in God of War III seems to be on a much grander scale, and the graphics are definitely top notch. The detailed environments and bad guys show how a first party title should be done. Santa Monica Studios put an amazing amount of effort and hard work into this title, and have far outdone even their previous work, which was admittedly stunning.

READ THE FULL STORY BY CLICKING THE LINK BELOW
Review God of War III

8 comments:

  1. havent played any of the god of war titles but will deffinently give this one a try and see!thanx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I am probably going to get a bunch of crap about this post but I have never really liked GOW. I cant say its the game play because it is actually pretty good. But for some reason it has just never interested me enough to play it more than just a few minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The God of War 3 will go down as one of the best action games in the history of the genre. It has all the elements of the previous installments while improving upon them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been a fan of greek mythology ever since. God of War is game that involves Greek Gods that is why I personally like this game. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so amazed with the information about Greek mythology. I hope I can still read more about this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!
    I've played that previous version of this game and I can say that its full of thrill and challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Greek mythology is really interesting. I have learned about it when I was in my high school years. I was so amazed about the stories of each gods and goddesses. And now, there's a version of it on a video game. This will not just be a game for entertainment but also, we can learn something from it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved God of War. Especially in the end of the first one when you fight haides, it was freakin awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete