Friday 7 August 2009

PS3 Price Cut And Slim Release Date

I can confirm the discount for Italy. I work for a big consumer electronic shop and we just received some bundles (80gb PS3 + Pacific Rift) that will be priced 299€. Also I got an almost official confirmation that the discount is for emptying the channel for the slim version which should land the 30th of August (at least we should receive it on the 30th). 399€.
edit: the colour is not sure, but silver it seems.

I just found the above post over on the  NeoGAF forums. This all but confirms what i thought would happen, Sony are telling retailers to sell the 80gb version off cheap to make space for the slim. I have posted on this blog about deals that retailers here in the UK have been doing to get rid of the old stock.I also posted when i thought the slim would be announced and when it would release here.

No comments:

Post a Comment