Tuesday 4 August 2009

Braid on the PSN?

BRAID is one of those games I've been itching to play- a 2D puzzle-platformer in which you manipulate time to solve the puzzles.

I've been looking into the subject of "Can Video Games be Art?" for a Dissertation I'm panning on writing and almost everywhere I look this title pops up.


Toad was never the same after hitting puberty.

So after trawling through the internet for weeks (it turns out it's quite a large place) I finally found this interesting nugget of information regarding it's release on the PSN.

"A listing on USK -- a German ratings website similar to the ESRB -- reveals that Braid will come to the PSN via publisher Hothead Games. IGN confirmed this report with Hothead Games earlier today, but further details are still forthcoming."


Can you spell "Awesome"?

-- BIZNITCH --

No comments:

Post a Comment